How many countries can you name?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 by Audrey
So, I know I've been a horrible blogger lately (although really, what else is new?)--I just started grad school this month, and I had forgotten how much time it actually takes to do well in classes.

One thing I have found time to do is this awesome quiz. How many of the 192 UN recognized states can you name in 10 minutes? I was amazed to find that I could do 115 (but I kind of cheated--I studied a map of Europe this morning. It's amazing the number of former Soviet states I had forgotten about!). Africa is still my weakest point, although the islands of the Pacific aren't much stronger. My goal--be able to name them all! We'll see how that goes.

Hint: Kosovo isn't a country. I try to enter it every time. Doesn't work.
Posted in | 0 Comments »

No comments: